Dads Appreciating Down Syndrome
Our mission is to assist and support, through fellowship and action, the fathers and families of individuals with Down syndrome.
What We Do
- Monthly meetings with topics relevant to fathers
- Supports local Down Syndrome group fundraising events through manpower and financial resources
- Provides ongoing communication and support for fathers
- Creates programs, events and opportunities for fathers to become strong advocates
- To create a network of fathers willing to develop a program based on the needs of the men involved
- To enhance a father's knowledge and resources on supporting a child/teen/adult with Down syndrome
- To enhance personal advocacy skills
- To heighten a family's ability to cope with unique challenges associated with Down syndrome
To contact DSAJ's D.A.D.S. Coordinator Gisli Magnusson, click here or call the DSAJ office at 904-353-6300.
How to Buy Tickets
- In your web browser, log on to jaxsharks.com. From the website's home page, mouse over the "Team Shop" tab in the top right corner of the page and click on "Group Tickets."
- Click on "Order Your Group Tickets," then enter the username "dadsjax" and the password "DSAJ" to continue. Please note that both the username and password are case-sensitive.
- Once logged in, click on the ticket icon that corresponds to the seats that you wish to buy. After clicking on the icon enter the quantity you wish to buy. Then, you must click "purchase" to continue the process. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your payment information.
- Pick up your tickets at the Will Call window of the Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena box office, which will be open beginning at noon on the day of the game.
- Offer expires at 10:00 a.m. on the day of the game. For questions, please contact Gisli Magnusson at email@example.com or 904.553.5544.