Dads Appreciating Down Syndrome
Poker Tournament Registration is Open!
The DSAJ D.A.D.S Chapter will host a poker tournament on Thursday evening, May 22nd at The Best Bet Poker Room on Monument Road. You will not want to miss this fun event! Please click here to register online today!!! It will fill up fast! Click here to view the flyer.
Fundraiser at Firehouse!
April 29th DADS Fundraiser at Firehouse Subs - St. Johns Town Center location only. Bring attached flyer!
Our mission is to assist and support, through fellowship and action, the fathers and families of individuals with Down syndrome.
What We Do
- Monthly meetings with topics relevant to fathers
- Supports local Down Syndrome group fundraising events through manpower and financial resources
- Provides ongoing communication and support for fathers
- Creates programs, events and opportunities for fathers to become strong advocates
- To create a network of fathers willing to develop a program based on the needs of the men involved
- To enhance a father's knowledge and resources on supporting a child/teen/adult with Down syndrome
- To enhance personal advocacy skills
- To heighten a family's ability to cope with unique challenges associated with Down syndrome
To contact DSAJ's D.A.D.S. Coordinator Gisli Magnusson, click here or call the DSAJ office at 904-353-6300.