Dads Appreciating Down Syndrome
Our mission is to assist and support, through fellowship and action, the fathers and families of individuals with Down syndrome.
What We Do
- Monthly meetings with topics relevant to fathers
- Supports local Down Syndrome group fundraising events through manpower and financial resources
- Provides ongoing communication and support for fathers
- Creates programs, events and opportunities for fathers to become strong advocates
- To create a network of fathers willing to develop a program based on the needs of the men involved
- To enhance a father's knowledge and resources on supporting a child/teen/adult with Down syndrome
- To enhance personal advocacy skills
- To heighten a family's ability to cope with unique challenges associated with Down syndrome
To contact DSAJ's D.A.D.S. Coordinator Debbie Revels, click here or call the DSAJ office at 904-353-6300.